Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Day 43- Test Review


Today In class we went over the test and I think it was easy and I checked my grade on verracross so I don't know what I need to study because I haven't started the review yet. I am just going to talk about things I learned today. Today I learned that a project I have been watching has gotten a tool called Checkra1n to run on Linux and once they release it I am going to make portable versions of it to jailbreak my phone any time and be able to update my phone. I also found a project that has the ability to perform downgrades on iOS without blobs or nonce which is a huge step in the right direction. I also learned the third person has the black death in china and china needs t keep it away, so it doesn't seem like I traveled back to 1600s France.


No comments:

Post a Comment