Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Day 35- Finishing the Project PT2

Today in class we finished the project. The main things that needed to be finished were who was going to say what and fishing the solutions. The parts for solutions that needed to be finished were the American solutions. I don't have enough words for what we did so I am going to write about is the new checkra1n jailbreak that allows for an iPhone 5 to iPhone X  jailbreak which is the first jailbreak in ten years to use a bootrom exploit which is the lowest level and is not able to be patched to it will last forever so I am waiting to try it out soon because I am using one called unc0ver which is already amazing but I'm stuck on iOS 12.4. It also affects apple TVs which I funny because its just a tv and you can put on it a lot of emulators.

No comments:

Post a Comment