Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Day 32- Reviewing for Semester Exam

Today in class we went over the questions on the last semester exam. The last semester exam questions were easy because we already reviewed them in class already this year.. If the Exam for our semester should be easy and should be I should be able to pass of my grades on previous tests and knowing what I got wrong so I can study easier. The test is in December which I thought it was in November. During class you asked us questions on the exam we answered them. The main reason I think everyone is tired is because if I get 4 hours or 15 I feel fine but if I get about 9 or 10 than I am so tired I don't want to even move which is what I think a lot of people now have.. So for that reason I think that is why everyone is tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment