Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Day 36- presenting the power point

Today in class we presented the power points from the last few days. Our group went first and the presentation went well. After us went the group that did Cuba. after that was the group was Russia. Our groups presentation I think was very good because of the amount of information on what we had and the solutions that we put forward. The problems for America I think we provided good solutions. For Afghanistan the education idea I think would work in stabilizing the country, The group on Cuba did have some good information on what can be done to make Cuba better such as getting oil from Venezuela but I think another thing that can be done is gaining more allies with other country.. For the presentation on Italy I didn't know that Italy's GDP was so bad and other thing like how it is almost impossible to get out of their  debt and how long it takes to go to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment