Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Day 39- Reveiwing the Test

Today we reviewed the test that we took yesterday. The grade I got was very good with a percentage of 95 which I know will keep my grade up. The first part of the test was easy like I said in the post from the other day. The part of the test that had the population pyramids was in the middle for difficulty because some of them mainly the japan population pyramid which was confusing to me because I don't know what Mexico's population pyramid looked like. For that question I thought it could be Mexico because I thought japan had a wider top to the population pyramid. The part on cia.gov like how I said yesterday should have been more exact or should have been a trick question. The last question that I got wrong was the one on industrialization which is what I am going to need to study for the final exam so I can keep my grade up

No comments:

Post a Comment