Monday, November 25, 2019

Day 42- The Religion Test

Today in human geography we took the human geography religion test that will most likely be on the exam. The test did not take as long as I thought it would because I thought it was not going to be a scan tron because of the things we needed to learn like exact numbers, locations and adherents just to name a few. The test only took me about five to ten minutes while for the whole class it was about a fifteen minute quiz. The part of the test I think I will need to study for the final is the differences between Hinduism and Buddhism. The easy part of the test were the questions on Christianity because I already know the answers. The parts on Islam and Judaism were the easiest to remember except Christianity because I learned about them in middle school so it all came back from the previous years because of studying the power point.

No comments:

Post a Comment