Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Day 38- Population Test

Today in class we tool the population test. I think the test was easy so I think I might have gotten a A. THe first part of the test was in my opinion easy because it was on what we went over in class. The part on population pyramids was easy because we went over it multiple times. THe part on the cia world fact books web address you should have made it very exact like cia.gov/library/publications so it would be harder for people who don't pay attention. I just checked my grade for the test and I'm very happy with the grade I got. The test was also very good because of how much it is worth so it should keep my grade high. The final part of the test in my opinion was also difficult so I think that is where I got some points off. I'm hoping the review tomorrow will go well so I have a good starting point for the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment