Friday, March 20, 2020

Day 30- Cyder Days so Far


Cyber days overall have been shorter than a regular school day with most assignments can be completed in no more than 5 hours. The most difficult part is that work is posted in different places for almost every teacher. For example, for Spanish all my work is on Microsoft Teams. For biology where are given no directions all the work, we are given is just " go to posts and complete this assignment".  Sometimes with most teachers posting on Veracross they will leave an assignment at the bottom of the post and I will read the assignments at the top and do them and not look back. none of my teachers have done online class where we are in a Skype call which I am not looking forward to. So far, I have had two tests and I can see how easy it would be to cheat (I didn't) because for Spanish google translate, for math photo math, for English look in the book, for every other class look up the answers. I don't know how teachers, or the administration can fix this so I think that some people will cheat on everything they get and not learn in. Because they do not learn it, they will not know it on the finale exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment