Monday, October 28, 2019

Day 27- Going Over the Test

Today we went over the test that we took last class about migration a population. The test looking back at it was on the easier side of the test spectrum but I'm happy with the grade I got. Looking over the test I cant believe I wrote a five instead of a two on the CIA factbook section because I don't know if I read it wrong or if I just didn't think about it. The CIA section for the first few were easy but the one on north America I couldn't find so I'm glad I got it right The bonus question that I thought I got wrong I got wrong. I caught the error that I made where I put down that the net migration rate of earth was one instead of the correct answer of zero because no one has left the earth. The regular questions such as the highest birth rate were difficult at first until I thought it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment