Friday, October 25, 2019

Day 26- Migration Test

Today in class we took the migration and population test. The test started out with the FBI government website and it was ten questions and all could be found using the website. The First part was mainly just finding the information on countries like birth rate, literacy rate and other things. Some which for some like the world population in north America I couldn't find so I made a guess of about eight percent because not counting central America the population should be about ten percent or less. The part I was confused about was there were two questions on the second page that seemed like the same thing and there was no answer so I guessed. The extra questions I think I got the first one correct but the second one I think I got wrong. The regular questions that did not use the FBI website were easy but since I saying that I probably didn't do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment