Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Day 19- Second Test

Today we took our second test that was on how geographer describe locations . I think I did ok on the test. I think I did well on stuff like the equator, prime meridian and the Tropics. The questions I think I did the worst on were the ones on absolute and relative locations. If my grade was bad I will study next time but I didn't because I knew most of it. I don't know if the peak of mount Everest is a relative or exact location so I hope I got it right. The question with the answer in the negative almost trick me but I caught it when I double checked. I was happy that there were no short answer questions or essays. This next part has nothing to do with human geo but I found these tablets I guess you can call them that and you put them in water and it makes it taste like Gatorade but it makes ten 16oz bottles for like 1-2 dollars which is cheaper then 1 Gatorade bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment