Thursday, October 3, 2019

Day 17- POP Quiz


Today we took a pop quiz on maps and time zones. The beginning of class we were reviewing for a future test. We learned that charte is French for map. After we were done with our reviewing, we started a timed pop quiz. The quiz was ten questions long and was almost Kahoot with extra steps. The test had one question on it that was on time zones in Maryland and Chicago. The question was if it is ten fifteen in Maryland than what time is it in Chicago. The answer was nine fifteen and I said eleven fifteen which was my only wrong answer. One question on the test was about Greenwich mean time. The question was how it is measured, and the answer was 15 degrees longitude. After the test we reviewed our answers and I wasn't surprised I got a ninety because I wasn't paying much attention while we were reviewing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment