Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Day 24- Checking CIA World Fact Book


Today in class we checked our CIA world factbook blog. The first question on the populations was as expected China and India. For the second question I was surprised that Japans birth rate is going down. The fourth question on French religion was not accurate because France can't collect data on their citizens. I was surprised that eighty two percent of Mexicans are roman Catholics which I thought would be lower. I was surprised that Luxembourg has a Gross domestic product of one hundred and two thousand dollars per year which is very high. The literacy rate in Afghanistan was very low but I expected it to be a little lower. For some countries they don't import any oil which for some are expected while other I don't think have many oil fields. I didn't know that the united states have the highest amount of national debt compared to any other country.


No comments:

Post a Comment