Friday, September 13, 2019

Day 7-Test


Today the test was not very long and didn't take up too much time. Some of my preparation questions that I posted last night were on the test, so it helped when trying to study in the small amount of time I had. The last thing that was on the test was the bonus question which on the test I forgot the name of the mountain but described what I thought was the answer. The next thing that was on the test were questions about the message of Garcia such as a question on who wrote the story/essay. On the test there was a question about who took the message to Garcia which wasn't that difficult because the other names I didn't hear before in the class. The next thing that was on the test was who killed President Mc. Kinley. The person that killed him was an anarchist or someone that doesn't believe in laws or authority. The final question on the test was for what would I do if i was in the jury in socrate's trial which i would have voted him to be inocent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment