Thursday, September 19, 2019

Day 10- test reveiw


Today in class we talked about what was on the test and what the answers where. For the first part of the test with multiple choice I got all of them right. The last question for multiple choice was one about stenographers and I forgot what it is was called on how they write so I went with what I thought was the best answer and it turned out to be right. The fill in the blank questions were very easy but for one of them I don't know why I wrote the answer it said I couldn't use which looking back was very dumb and I should have double checked it. The bonus question was what I thought it was, but I guessed wrong and forgot to go back and put in a guess. The essay questions were on what I saw on the day before the test when you put the questions on the board, and I studied them so I’m glad they didn't change

No comments:

Post a Comment