Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Day 9- Pop quiz


    Today in class we had a pop quiz on Egypt. The quiz had 7 question on it and the questions were what the cataracts were. Another is what was a protective part of Egypt.  Why mummification was done, what were the pyramids used for and the three other I don’t remember after the pop quiz I took time to study for the next test on Egypt. The quiz was unexpected, but I should have picked up you are saying that have we studied enough. For the next test I would hope it would be a larger test for a higher weight on an easy subject. Egypt back in its early days they made great medical advancements for their time and were looked upon by great civilizations like the Greeks. I wonder what the full extent of their medical knowledge was and how it compared with countries later. I hope that the next quiz will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment