Thursday, February 27, 2020

Day 20- Test

Today in class we took a test on grease. The test was 40 questions long multiple-choice and short answer. But the majority of the test is multiple-choice well only a select few questions or short answer. The only questions that were difficult were the ones on the map which are used process of illumination to figure them out.  After the test I was filling in notes on Greece into a notebook that I haven’t used before because my normal Western serve notebook is missing which I think I will find in a few days. In my opinion I believe that grease with easiest subject out of the three we’ve had so far because of its general knowledge that most people now and it’s interesting facts. Some questions I think I got wrong were a little bit later and the test. I think overall on the test I probably got a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment