Thursday, January 16, 2020

Day 56- Jeopardy

Today in class we watched jeopardy teen edition. We really didn't do much more than that. During jeopardy one of the contestants bet all of his money and lost it all and the look on his face was just pure disgust. I learned during jeopardy about different wars that happened at different times and I didn't know that there was a war just a few years before the revolution. I am not really sure why certain people bet so much because of the chances they had where they could have won but they didn't. Another thing That confused me was why so many people went to a jeopardy game that can be watch where ever. After your class  I took the health exam and it wasn't very hard which might be bad. The reason it might be bad is because I finished it really quick so I hope I did it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment