Thursday, January 9, 2020

Day 52- Still watching Guns Germs and Steel


Today in class we continued watching the movie about Guns Germs and Steel. Today in the movie I learned that the main reason that people are successful are because of the Geographic luck. Another thing I learned was that the people of new Ginne have been farming for a long time and started about the same time as the people in the middle east. I also learned that new Ginne doesn't have very long-lasting crops and that is the main reason for why they don't have as big of a civilization as the rest of the world when they started at the same time. I also learned the coast of New Ginne is urbanized and is like a modern economy, but the deeper parts are more like a stage 1 or lower civilization. The final thing I learned today was thinking about the people of new Ginne thinking about America which I've never thought of.


No comments:

Post a Comment