Friday, December 13, 2019

Day 49- The Midterm Exam Essay


The mid-term exam essay for human geography was given today and was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. For the test I wrote seven paragraphs five on each stage of the demographic transition with an intro and conclusion paragraph. The essay only took about thirty-five to forty-five minutes and was a lot easier with the card. I wrote on my card things I thought I might forget while taking the essay, so I wrote it on there, and I think I got down all the things I wanted to put on it. For the exam I wrote that I think that the future for demographic transitions in unknown and can go either way and both ways could be good or bad because no countries are past stage five. For the first stage I wrote what I had on my note card of the countries moving from 1st through second either in the industrial revolution or during the medical aid in the 1960-70


No comments:

Post a Comment