Monday, December 9, 2019

Day 47- Geographic transitions

Today in class we took the test on geographic transitions. The test was very difficult compared to previous tests. I completely forgot what are two other stage 5 countries. Looking at the first part of the test I thought it would be easy but as soon as I turned to the second page I completely forgot what I was doing. The find the error problem stumped me at first but I think I got it. Since we only took the test today I am going to talk about something. I recently learned about a tool called 3utools and I have been using it all day. It is a tool that allows for decryption of screen time passwords, jailbreaking whenever and reading system logs. It also can install 3rd party IPA files which is amazing and maybe the most important. It can also turn your computer into a screen mirroring for iPhones.

No comments:

Post a Comment