Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Day 39- Essay

 Oh my I said I would do Why were the Greeks so good at treating and see travel. For the essay it would consist of their naval superiority and their ability to sale around because of the geographical location. The first paragraph I will talk abou why were the Greeks so good at treating and see travel. For the essay it would consist of their naval superiority and their ability to sail around because of the geographical location.  In the first body paragraph I would talk about why other geographic location set them up to be a more of treating people instead of foremost that stay in one location. The next paragraph would talk about there naval superiority because of treatment you are that hope they’re treating it with him further. It would also include why they call a nice areas. The third Body paragraph which consist of how they are colonization and geography cause them to be a great civilization that is remembered and studied in today’s time

1 comment:

  1. Austin, what is going on here? Did somebody hijack your blog to mess with you? Are you talking about "trading and sea travel" where the Greeks "sailed" around? I can barely follow what you wrote here. I hope your essay gets a better proofreading than this blog post.

    ReplyDelete